Friday, June 5, 2009

A Light at the End of the Tunnel?

Our agency called today, saying they HOPE to get our TA next week!!!! Yeah!!! IF they get it, we are looking at a June24th departure for China!!!! That would mean we get to meet Brooke Ke Xin Myers on June 29th!!!
I think we'll have a good weekend!! Now I can get rid of this "living in limbo" feeling. You can't plan because you have no idea when anything is going to happen. Instead, now I can start to panic!!!!!!!!
I need to mention that last Friday we met the nicest people at a graduation party. We were helping our neighbors celebrate their youngest daughter, Brittany's, high school graduation when I spied a man walking with his asian daughter. I asked if she was from China. They have been home with her 4 years this month! She and Olivia had a wonderful time playing for the rest of the evening. They are the nicest family. They live in Albany, Georgia, so they aren't really local, but I know we'll stay in touch. So, "Hi, Kim!"

No comments:

Post a Comment