Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mark's Horrible, Awful Test

They are making everyone in management take some horrible test at Mark's company. I'm not even clear what the test is about - something about a "problem solving process", I think. Mark was VERY (did I say VERY?) EXTREMELY nervous about the test. He was convinced he was going to fail. He was actually convinced he was going to be the ONLY person in the brewery to fail. I was worried he'd talk himself into failing. He walked around like he was going through the lay-off all over again.
So how did he do?
GREAT!!!!!! Passed with flying colors!!!!
Of course.
Sheez! I'm glad that's done. When he got the news, he danced around like a teenager. Things are looking up for the weekend!
(Now I can make him do all those honey-do jobs without feeling guilty.) :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Heidi! I have found you! Love the bumblebees. I am so happy to be able to follow your adoption journey!

    ReplyDelete