Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So Who Is Debbi?

Debbi is my buddy. We met when she was my boss at Cracker Barrel (a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...). We were in the Gift Shop, so no - I don't know any of their recipes. I was working part-time, earning extra money to make ends meet. Time passed and we both left Cracker Barrel, but we kept in touch. She was Matron of Honor at Mark's and my wedding, and she sat with me and tried to entertain me when I was on bed-rest while pregnant with Olivia. She brought me brownies to fatten up Olivia in case I delivered early. She took me to the emergency room when I was having contractions. She sewed part of my wedding dress and made my veil and the bridesmaid dresses. She took Olivia to school - in her Halloween costume no less - when we had our all-important fingerprint appt for the adoption. She has gone above and beyond... Now she's going to help with our adoption halfway around the world. She knows it's not gonna be a vacation and she's still game to go! What more can I say? Thank you!!!!!!!!
And Thank You to her husband, Duff, who is willing to endure 2 weeks without her!



Debbi & Olivia at the Ringling Bros. circus.
Debbi made Miss O's shirt!




Debbi & Duff
Debbi's out-of-control pug, Mugsy. He's SUCH a handful!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment