Wednesday, April 15, 2009

60 Days LID and PICTURES!!!!

Tick! Tock! We're 60 days LID. Hopefully, we should get our LOA within the next month, or sooner!
We got pictures and a note form the orphanage today thru the Red Thread service we used to send the last Care Package. She can smile!!! She can laugh!!!!! Yeah!!! We were worried she didn't have much sense of humor, but I think it will be ok now. Whew! Here are a few pics!!!!
I think I'm glad my brother and sister-in-law are dentists.........















































3 comments:

  1. Wow! She surely looks like a wide open minded happy girl. Her teeth, yes, another for sure, very strong anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful smiling little girl! I can't wait to meet her-SOON :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks just like any happy, healthy toddler. I can't wait until she gets here & I have a new "neice".

    ReplyDelete