Monday, April 20, 2009

LOA Paperwork

We got the official LOA from the FedEx guy Thursday morning. I was out in the driveway talking to Debbi, so I didn't have a chance to grab the camera. Oh well... He said that he had delivered the same thing to a family in another nearby subdivision 2 days earlier, so I wonder who they could be? Friday we were able to Fed Ex everything back to CCAI. We had to send the signed LOA, one English and one Chinese version of our Letter of Intent, the I-800, I-864, I-864A, a copy of our 2008 tax returns complete with W-2 and all 1099s and attachments, a new Employment Verification letter for Mark, a copy of our I-797C and... I think that was it for that day. Oh - no - we had to get all of Debbi's paperwork done before she went away for the week to her condo in Florida. (It's vacant this week and she needs to do repairs, etc.) I think we filled out her visa app about 4 times. Hope it's right! This week we are working on several notarized documents and applying for our Visas. The agency estimates that we'll travel in 6-9 weeks. That should put us in mid-June. Yeah! I got my shots today, too - Hep A, typhoid and tetanus. Just alittle sore...

It's Official!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment