Sunday, March 14, 2010

FIRST LOST TOOTH!!!!

It's official!!!!! Olivia Nicole Myers has lost her first tooth!!!!! She is ECSTATIC!!!! I think the Tooth Fairy is going to have to be patient tonight because she's not going to sleep any time soon. Ha! We think she's the first in her pre-k class to lose a tooth, so she's very excited about showing everyone tomorrow at school.

We'd been working outside and came in for dinner. As I got food ready she began talking to me and I realized her tooth had turned sideways in her gum. (Ick!) I touched it and it laid down (90 degree angle) on her gum, so I asked her if I could give it a little tug. It popped right out! It is SO tiny! I remember when she got those teeth as a baby - they looked so big in her mouth! Now it's so tiny we'll have to be careful not to lose it before bedtime.

Sigh... our little girl is growing up!! It's a trip down memory lane to look at her baby pics again.




On a different topic, we forgot about the time change until we were sitting in the parking lot at church. I wondered why so many cars were already there and why there were no people in the parking lot... Duh... Olivia cried over missing Sunday School. I guess it happens to everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment