Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wanna Dance?


I'd wanted to post this picture before, but my photo software wasn't working. I finally gave up on it and tried a different program. This is Olivia at her pre-school sock-hop. She wanted to ask this little boy to dance. She finally worked up the nerve and approached him, only to have his big sister (in the pink) step in and say NO. Olivia was furious (but she didn't cause a scene). In her own words "She put a block on me!!" and "Next time, I'll show her my stuff!" I think I'm glad there aren't any more dances planned for the year!!! Poor little guy - he looks like a deer in the headlights! I love the "hands on hips" approach! She's such a delicate flower... She had a good time anyway and at least we got this classic photo. It's certainly one for the scrapbook!!
Yesterday I found out about more steps that have been added to the adoption process between getting our Letter of Acceptance and getting Travel Authorization. They involve USCIS and the US Consulate in Guanzhou. Sigh. So, I bet it will be JULY before we travel. Sheez. Can they think of anything else to make it take even longer? Ha! I shouldn't say that or they will!

No comments:

Post a Comment